Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII Commercials, let's review shall we?

Last years Super Bowl commercials sucked, I thought this year would be the same way with places not spending money because of this and that. Well at 3 million a pop, you better make them good if you do decide to advertise. Places come out with their top 5, so these are my top 5 according to my brain and laugh factor, let's begin.........

5. I don't care who you are, if you can incorporate Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head into a commercial, regardless of what it is, you rock my world.


4. Every year Budweiser has a Clydesdale Horse ad, you can't go wrong, they had 2 of them this year, this was the better one.


3. Doritos made a great effort this year. Good job chip munchers.


2. Beer. Yes please.


1. Again, did I say Doritos came through huge this year? The first part was predictable, the second part not so much, when the boss gets hit in the junk, it's a great day! Number 1 baby.


There were a ton of good commercials this year, I could add a few more, but then it wouldn't be my top 5. Great game by the way. That's exactly what expectations of a Super Bowl should be. Awesome game that goes down to the wire. Pittsburgh Steelers, 2009 champs, Heather Storm is proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment