Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You ruined the show Lady jerk face.

So I went and checked out Brad Garrett in Appleton. He's a funny guy,I was doing great until about half way through the show the lady next to me decided to do the whole cross the leg and start swingin' the foot thing. You know what I'm talking about? IT IS SO ANNOYING! The bad thing is she crossed over into my section of seat where my comfort zone is, so here she is hitting my leg with her foot in my "zone." GO AWAY. It's bad enough I'm on a man date and had to move closer to him. My fiance` will love this blog. Now I am in his "zone" and can't figure out why I am moving closer to him. This went on the entire second half of the show and I couldn't take my mind off of how mad I was at her for being in the "zone." You, Miss Swing The Foot, ruined the show for me. Keep your hands and feet or whatever else you have to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment