Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paris Hilton's doggy home

I hope all unemployed, poverty stricken people turn a deaf ear, because this could be painful!!

Paris Hilton had a 300 sq. ft, $325,000 dog house built for her pups Tinkerbell, Marilyn Monroe, Prince Baby Bear, Harajuku, Dolce and Prada.

The pooch mansion sits behind her Beverly Hills home and is furnished with faux designer doggie products from Jimmy Chew, Pawda, Sniffany & Co. and Chewy Vuitton.

"It's a miniature version of my house," said the heiress to Life & Style. "I designed it with the help of my interior decorator, Faye Resnick. I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful. My friends just love it and think it's so adorable and cool. My friends say they have a better wardrobe than most people."

I think I just threw up.


No comments:

Post a Comment