Monday, November 8, 2010

Ke$ha wants your bones and flesh

If you don't remember Jeffrey Dahmer, he is a serial killer who viciously killed 14 men and Ke$ha is representing him in her new song and album, Cannibal, coming out the end of this month. Supposedly, the whole theme behind the Dahmer plug is that Ke$ha is a "maneater," but the lyrics basically leave people super uncomfortable. Would we expect anything less from a girl who wears trashbag couture? Here's some of the lyrics:

"Whenever you tell me I'm pretty/That's when the hunger really hits me/Your little heart goes pitter patter/I want your liver on a platter/Use your finger to stir my tea/And for dessert I'll suck your teeth/Be too sweet and you'll be a goner/Yeah, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer."

Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment